24Domino employees are excluded from participating in any competition/s. All participants are asked to refrain from any unfair or improper behavior. 24Domino reserves the right to exclude a participant/s from the relevant competition if they suspect unfair or improper behavior. If such behavior is only discovered after the winnings have been paid out, 24Domino has the right to demand that the relevant participant repay the winnings. In particular, if a participant behaves unfairly:
- if he/she violates the provisions of any competition’s regulations.
- if he/she makes use of any expert advisor/automation of trades by means of which they try or creates an unfair advantage over other participants in the competition.
In particular, if a participant behaves improperly if:
- he/she makes derogatory comments about other participants or third parties in their customer profile or within the community;
- he/she makes racist comments about other participants or third parties in their customer profile or within the community;
- he/she posts threats to third parties in their customer profile;
- he/she publishes pictures or other documents with racist or pornographic content on their customer profile.